One line, one thought, or just one word. Here’s a bunch of role-playing hooks from my fevered brain, to yours. Make of these what you will.
- You arrange to meet at the tavern – but it’s gone!
- Ungenesis, the Unravelling.
- The Wizard’s Spellbook is the real villain.
- 120,000 minions. Good luck.
- What happens when you put a Paladin and an Anti-Paladin in the same room?
- ‘Ware the Dungeon Tides!
- The darkness is alive. And it is watching.
- Sideways dungeons. The entrance is level one. Travel further inside, and the level increases. There are shortcuts. The monsters use them.
- The Son of Superman is a very bad man.
- Liches desire immortality for a reason. A Lich as eternal guardian against a greater evil?
Till next time!