It’s the end of the world as we know it

1. How about some V&V write-ups as well? ;-)

2. David says:

Gah!!! I’ve been dying to know what’s been going on with the Endday campaign!!

3. Elton says:

New Hero: Maximum Overkill — does he have something to do with the new Freebie over at DAZ? :)

4. DarkTouch says:

Looking forward to seeing this supplement. I don’t buy a lot of 3rd party Mutants and Masterminds stuff, but for you I’ll make an exception.

5. Ashran says:

I didn’t know the 3rd edition of M&M was out already… I’ll have to check that as we are deep in a second edition game with a table I recently started!. And for once, I am a player , and having a blast!.

I’ll most definitly will buy your book, too :)

Thank you!

Third Edition isn’t out yet – it’s scheduled for release in August. I’m hoping that the Endday Campaign is ready for publication some time after that.

Fingers crossed!

• DarkTouch says:

Superpowered by Mutants & Masterminds doesn’t go active as a publishing option until January 1st so you’ll have a little time to get things worked out.

It’s still a little in the air about what happens if you want to post between August and January. We’re having to clarify that one.

I’m not too worried though – if this gives me until January to get it finished, that’s fine by me :)

6. Ashran says:

So Any news on this book? Is it still being done ? I didn’t see anything told about it being cancelled or not, but I admit I didn’t read all your posts theses days…

On hold, probably indefinitely for reasons I’m unable to go into.

I’m considering taking it back and issuing it as a free pdf instead, just to get it out there.

7. Ashran says:

Ho, a shame, I would definitly have paid for that book, I really liked that idea. Well If the pdf does come out at one point all is not lost, you can still ask for donation or something ….

1. June 30, 2010

[...] here: It’s the end of the world as we know it Related Reading: iCon Steve Jobs: The Greatest Second Act in the History of Business Icons: The DC [...]