Who is River Song, part two
A while ago I posted my own theory about who the mysterious River Song is in the current run of Doctor Who. I was wrong. I was wrong in the same way that everyone who has suggested everyone from The Rani to Rose Tyler, from The Master in drag to The Doctor’s Mum to The Doctor’s Daughter is wrong. We are all wrong.
I’m say that because I have a New Theory. And it’s a good one. A doozy. It’s the only solution that fits. Unless Steven Moffat proves me wrong (again), of course :D
As with any mystery, it’s all a case of asking the right questions.
- Who is The Doctor’s constant companion more than any other, by a mile?
- Who knows more about The Doctor than anyone else, and keeps a record of all his incarnations?
- What is the significance of River Song’s diary?
- What is the significance of Rory’s engagement ring?
- Who did River Song kill? If it’s the Doctor, how?
- Who gave River Song her sonic screwdriver?
- Who should be able to fly the TARDIS better than anyone?
- What is an anagram of River Song? (I think there’s a letter missing, maybe more – if she gains a name badge saying Lt. Dr. River Song next episode, I’ll know for sure)
Out of respect for our Stateside cousins, I’m not going to spoil things and answer those questions until the end of the next episode. By then a few more pieces of the puzzle will have fallen into place, and perhaps even the answer revealed.
Pretty sure you should be able to work it out though. My blog readers are clever like that.
Like I said, it’s a doozy.
Watch this space!