And she walks the wearied halls

1. Nice job! Keep up the good work =)

2. Elton says:

Hey. Well, another half-naked Vicky. I guess that’s better than Vicky Naked in a Temple with a Sword. ;)

I wonder if she represents paladins at all, her armor doesn’t look polished.

3. Timeshadows says:

I think the rendering is well-enough performed, but the overall effect for me is that she is a cheesecake offering at a lingerie football half-time show.

Also, um, you may want to check the placement of swords and other weapons for unintended Freudian imagery. ;)

4. greywulf says:

I dunno. Render a barbarian guy (such as any of these) and there’s not a word of complaint. As soon as you render a woman – a strong, positive one in a non-submissive pose at that – and it’s “a cheesecake offering at a lingerie football half-time show” and using Freudian imagery.

:sigh:

I’m biting my lip here. Really, really hard.

5. Timeshadows says:

The guy with the snake writhing between his legs is another example.

If you think I have a problem with women in strong poses, you are desperately mistaken.

I’m sorry you didn’t want an honest opinion on your displayed work.

6. greywulf says:

Not at all. I welcome your honest opinion, especially if it differs from mine :D It just mystifies me, that’s all.

You see “a guy with a snake writhing between his legs”, I see someone riding a dinosaur. Different perceptions, I guess.

7. drow says:

“hey, beautiful. you, me, two red dragons, five thousand xp, and all the ale we can drink. whaddya say?”

8. Elton says:

Oh, it’s okay, Robin. I render Half-Naked Vickies all the time, you know that. I just have a hard time associating lawful good with an unpolished armor.

Please note that I don’t think she’s a cheesecake offering at a Superbowl half-time lingerie show. Besides, you’ve read my blog enough to know that. :)

9. Charisma says:

What can I say? I like strength and beauty.

10. Charisma says:

Also, I wish I could play in Friday Night Tights! I’d be all over that!

11. greywulf says:

Wow. So many comments on a simple render. I’m honoured folks. Thanks, all!