Blogwalk Fantasy #1 : The Curse of the Vault

1. Aaron says:

I think I’ll take the “Search the Area” link, if that’s okay. Before I write it up and post it, do you have any guidelines on how we should title our post?
    .-= Aaron´s last blog ..[Contest] Win the DMG 2 (Part 2)! =-.

2. greywulf says:

Good question. I suggest something like “Curse of the Vault: Searching the area”, or whatever you want to name your section. Putting the title of the adventure first will help maintain consistency.

Consider the link claimed!

3. greywulf says:

Excellent, and updated :D

Let the games begin!

4. Aaron says:

Yay, you’re site’s back up! Here’s the link to my post: http://wp.me/pKTxD-1t7.
    .-= Aaron´s last blog ..[Blogwalk Fantasy #1] The Curse of the Vault – Searching the Area =-.

5. greywulf says:

Updated! Looking forward to seeing this grow. Thanks, both :D

6. Risus Monkey says:

Glad that the site’s back up. I look forward to jumping in sometime this week. :)
    .-= Risus Monkey´s last blog ..Risus Lankhmar: Scene 7 (Part 3) =-.

7. Xandyr78 says:

Hey, ‘Wulf! I’d like to grab the “Return to the Village for Help” link that’s unclaimed here: http://www.allgeektout.com/2010/05/blogwalk-fantasy-1-the-curse-of-the-vault/

That’s if no one else has!

Xan

8. Risus Monkey says:

Crud. I wasn’t able to jump on this before my vacation. I’ll have to jump on in a week or so.
    .-= Risus Monkey´s last blog ..Geomorph #48 =-.

9. greywulf says:

Not to worry – it’s still very much ongoing :)

There’s a link over on Elton’s blog that’s just itching to be taken, y’all!

10. Cypherwulfe says:

Bloody brilliant idea for a game.

11. Xandyr78 says:

In case anyone’s still doing this…I’ve got a couple spots open on my blog, too…http://remnant-tale.blogspot.com/2010/05/curse-of-vault-returning-for-help.html

1. May 25, 2010

[…] forget that the ever-expanding Blogwalk Fantasy: The Curse of the Vault is still ongoing. Join in the adventure today! Like Unlike d&d, pacman, […]

2. May 28, 2010

[…] What’s this? @Greywulf of Greywulf’s Lair recently came up with the idea of a cross-blog story in the style of a Choose Your Own Adventure book. Yesterday, he unveiled the first Blogwalk – The Curse of the Vault. If this post is your first look at this Blogwalk, make sure you start at the original post! […]

3. May 31, 2010

[…] What’s this? @Greywulf of Greywulf’s Lair is hosting a Blogwalk – a story that takes place across multiple blogs in the style of a Choose Your Own Adventure book. This post is part of the first fantasy Blogwalk, The Curse of the Vault. If this part of the story is your first look at this Blogwalk, make sure you start at the original post! […]