The Long Good Friday Render Dump

1. Timeshadows says:

I am very intrigued by your work.
    –This cinched my opinion on hiring you for a few pieces.
    —I’ll be in touch, and let you know when I’m nearing needing them.

How long does a piece like the urban/auto/fem.samurai take?

:D
    .-= Timeshadows´s last blog ..[RPG] Abstract Combat Example: Lammasu v. Hill Giant- =-.

2. greywulf says:

@Timeshadows “Intrigued”, eh? Not sure if that’s a good thing or not :D

The urban samurai render took around an hour to setup and about the same time to render, plus a touch of postwork afterwards. For something where I’m creating a character and scene to order though it takes longer as I have to match your idea of their appearance, clothing, etc. This usually involves bouncing a few images and ideas back and forth before creating the final full-sized image.

Still intrigued?

3. Timeshadows says:

Yes, although I’d be interested in putting my own touches on a commissioned work, as I am fairly handy in digital media, although I’ve no experience in 3D rendering.
    –Would you be adverse to this?

4. greywulf says:

@Timeshadows Not at all. Sounds good to me. Mail me with your needs and I’ll see if it’s doable :D

5. Timeshadows says:

Roger that.
    –Will do so when the time nears. :)

Thank you.

6. EltonJ says:

I don’t like Good Friday when you put it that way. Yeshua Ha-Mashiach did, indeed, suffer torture.
    .-= EltonJ´s last blog ..Clash of the Titans (2010) =-.

7. greywulf says:

@Timeshadows I look forward to it!

@Elton Sad but true, my friend. I remember an Easter Sunday sermon from many years ago when it was described that way, and it stuck with me.

8. Timeshadows says:

@EltonJ: Indeed. But willingly. ‘The Lamb slain before the foundation of the cosmos.’

Maranatha!

9. EltonJ says:

Yay! I did a new orc creation myth!! :D
    .-= EltonJ´s last blog ..Clash of the Titans (2010) =-.

10. Your comment about Jesus/God reminded me of the Bill Hicks quote:

“A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. Do you think when Jesus comes back he ever wants to look at a fucking cross? It’s kinda like going up to Jackie Onassis with a rifle pendant on.”
    .-= Chris Tregenza´s last blog ..Pathfinder NPC Generator Beta Test =-.

11. EltonJ says:

Bill Hicks. Don’t like him.
    .-= EltonJ´s last blog ..Creation Myths of the Orcs: The Desert Vipers =-.

12. greywulf says: