DAZ3d Freebie of the week: Fantasy Firearms

1. Timeshadows says:

The very-uber-buff guy is spooky looking.

Do you do 3D art, or are these rendered by others?
    .-= Timeshadows´s last blog ..[RPG] Abstract Combat Example: Lammasu v. Hill Giant- =-.

2. greywulf says:

@Timeshadows I plead guilty – the images were all made by me.

He does look pretty spooky doesn’t he? I think he’s just very pleased with his new toy :D

3. Timeshadows says:

Including those in the product?

Yeah.
    –Like I said…spooky. ;)

So, are you a commercial 3D artist?

4. greywulf says:

@Timeshadows No, the product promo renders were done by folks much better at this than little ol’ me. I do this for fun rather than money, but some of my images have appeared in commercial products and commissions (RPG and otherwise) occasionally. Which is nice.

5. Timeshadows says:

What does a typical commission run, price wise?

6. greywulf says:

@Timeshadows Not a lot – I’m cheap. Let me know what you need and if I can do it, drop a few dollars into the Donate button on my homepage and I’ll see what I can come up with. Simple as that, really. See. Told you I was cheap :)

7. Timeshadows says:

That’s pretty cool, GW.
    –Thanks.

I’ve subscribed to the blog, so I’ll be in touch. :)

8. greywulf says:

@Timeshadows I look forward to hearing from you (my email address is greywulf(at)gmail.com, btw), and thanks for subscribing :D

9. EltonJ says:

Be happy that these guys got guns. If you want to be bored to tears — you can always read my Elvish creation myths. ;)
    .-= EltonJ´s last blog ..Creation Myths of the Elves: the Eladrin =-.

10. greywulf says:

@Elton I’m not bored to tears yet. They’re looking great so far – I look forward to reading more :)