Some Tribes chose a different path

1. lol, nice!
    Great work, as always :)
    .-= Jay Beardsley´s last blog ..Contests & Creation =-.

2. deadorcs says:

Love it! What a great use for Gallus gallus 513! (other than for feast-sized chicken breasts).

Here’a a niggling fact. Add the “mount” keyword to the creature (at least I think you can do that in Adventure Tools).
    .-= deadorcs´s last blog ..And Now For Something Completely Different… =-.

3. EltonJ says:

What? They didn’t tame ostriches? They had to breed giant chickens? Do they breathe fire?
    .-= EltonJ´s last blog ..Meet the Real Captain America! =-.

4. greywulf says:

@Jay Thanks!

@deadorcs Good catch :D Corrected, with “mount” keyword added. Thanks for that.

@Elton Giant chickens make much more sense to tiny goblin brains. Besides, everyone knows that ostriches are riden by orcs. And no, chickens don’t breath fire. Unless they’re dragon/chicken hybrids, of course.

5. “How do you get out of this chicken outfit anyway,” asked Snorter the Goblin. “I don’t want to be part of the pecking order.”

6. mike monaco says:

Awesome idea. Back in my WarhammerFB 2e days, I mounted goblins on axebeak equivalents (no army lists but the bestiary did have cassowaries among the possible mounts)
    Now I have to check the toys aisle for chickens…

7. A party pecked to death by chicken? You are being far too cruel. :)
    .-= Snarls-at-Fleas´s last blog ..Pitched battle and PC interrogation =-.

8. EltonJ says:

No fire breathing chickens? Oh well, it’s back to the drawing board.
    .-= EltonJ´s last blog ..Meet the Real Captain America! =-.

9. drow says:

no battle cat armor for those delicious mounts?

10. satyre says:

Mentioning the vicious Chicken of Bristol is going to date me horribly isn’t it? Oh dear. :)

And giving them Frenzied Trample is inspired.

11. Bargle says:

I played in an Earthdawn campaign once where my character was convinced one of the creatures we were tracking was a giant fire-breathing chicken, based entirely on something that my GM misspoke. It turned out to be a half-man, half-snake Horror that murdered several members of our party :(

Giant chickens are the Tuna-of-the-Land. B’GOCK!

12. lawl loving it xD
    .-= Sound Pollution´s last blog ..The Runaways =-.