Endday Session Eight: Fly me, I’m demonic

1. Great session! Been awhile since you have done an Endday session. So what is Oscar’s player gonna do? Roll up something new and improved?
    .-= wrathofzombie´s last blog ..DMing/GMing in the Abstract =-.

2. EltonJ says:

Sure, it looked like a great session. Again, it doesn’t matter what rules you’re using, as long as you have fun.

The same session could be replicated using any number of systems. Including GURPS.
    .-= EltonJ´s last blog ..World Building, Pt 1 =-.

3. greywulf says:

@wrathofzombie He’s got plans to generate a 9th level Ranger who meets them in Chicago. Looking forward to seeing how he turns out :D

@Elton True, but each system brings a different feel and style of play to the table, not to mention different workload on the GM. If I ran it in GURPS, for example, the game would feel far grittier than the herioc/cinematic style of 4e, and I’d have to create all those demonic foes from scratch. No thanks.

4e D&D is working perfectly well for us, thanks very much!

4. Neuroglyph says:

Sounds like an amazing adventure! Bummer for Oscar though… pretty hard to recover from terminal velocity falls into hell :(
    .-= Neuroglyph´s last blog ..Pre-Release Review: BioHazard (Playtest Module) by Dias Ex Machina =-.

5. greywulf says:

@Neuroglyph Thanks! Only a short session, but I can honestly say it’s the first time I’ve run a D&D game set on board a crashing plane. I suspect it won’t be the last :D

6. EltonJ says:

I wonder if one could run Endday with Feng Shui?
    .-= EltonJ´s last blog ..World Building, Pt 1 =-.

7. greywulf says:

@Elton How would re-arranging furniture stop a demoninc incursion?

Oh, you mean the RPG. Dunno, never played it :D

8. EltonJ says:

Yes you have. (points at D&D 4th Edition). The only thing you were missing is the stunts. I think.
    .-= EltonJ´s last blog ..World Building Pt 2 — Physics and Metaphysics =-.