You're in trouble now

introublenow

My little netbook really likes DAZ Studio 3, which is nice. Depth of Field is a complete doddle to set up right out the box (tutorial coming soon!) and render speed is a huge improvement. Right now I’m re-installing about 30Gb-worth of content and having fun rendering as I go. Pictures such as this, for example.

r9

… and this…..

r20_brock

Or how about this one?

r21

… or even…..

r18

There’s nothing special – these are all 5-10 minute quickies just to check that all the content is going in and working as expected. For the most part, it is. Happy days.

In other news: Endday Campaign is on pause for a few weeks due to pre-holiday stuffery, so expect more D&D Long Term Test musings and other ramblings. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to install more goodies.

1. Joey says:

even though they are just basic, they are still better then wht little i have done.

I love how the first three remind me of other things like, Luke Cage (Marvel), Assassins Creed and “THIS IS SPARTA!”

And I really need to get Aiko 4 one day because really like the base model
    .-= Joey´s last blog ..It’s wrapping around the column =-.

@drow Shiny is good :D

@Joey Thanks! You’re right – the top image definitely does have a Luke Cage vibe, doesn’t he?

If it helps, I’ll post up a quick tutorial about real easy realism in DAZ Studio 3 for you.

3. deadorcs says:

Hehe. Looking to see how my last couple of renders do on your netbook. Bitchin machine, man.
    .-= deadorcs´s last blog ..It’s A Trap! E.S.S. Trapbook, Level 9 Traps =-.

@deadorcs I’m almost done with re-installing content so will be sending you the next one Real Soon :D

5. Gilbert says:

Great site. I am new to DAZ and I must say, I am hooked.

I am reading through your post now.
    Thanks, Gib

6. krysjez says:

I’ve had Studio for some time but I’m still far from satisfied with my results. The DOF in the first image is pretty nifty – looking forward to more from you!