Now with added leg warmers

1. Joey says:

Did you use the Shadow Dancer for V4 for this?
    .-= Joey´s last blog ..New D&D Homebrew World =-.

The leg warmers are from the Shadow Dancer set. The outfit in the first image is the freebie Aermy by Aery Soul. Nice, eh?

The other renders all use Shadow Dancer; the last one uses the free sports top and pants which is included with DAZ Studio.

3. Joey says:

Stupid question. I am new to Daz3D. I went through the quickstart tutorials and played around a little. I installed the Shadow Dancer set but it doesn’t seem to work properly for me. The pants and leggings leave gapping holes in which I see her legs. With the shirt, whenever I go to pose her either the shirt moves without her, or she moves and the shirt doesn’t. What am I doing wrong?
    .-= Joey´s last blog ..New D&D Homebrew World =-.

4. by_the_sword says:

They seem more like puttees than leg warmers… Not that i am complaining. She wears them well.

@Joey What you need to do is fit the clothing to the figure so that it’s conformed and moves when the figure moves. To do that, select the item of clothing in the Scene tab (or select multiple by CTRL-clicking), then in the Parameters tab use the “Fit to…” drop down box and select Victoria 4. Do that, and everything will magically snap in place, and stay there :D

Newer items of clothing (Shadow Dancer is quite old, but excellent) tends to auto-conform to the figure when you load it in, but I just check in the Parameters tab anyhow, just to be sure.

I’ve written a whole boatload of DAZ Studio tutorials which should help get you started. Just start at the bottom and work up.

Hope that helps!

I ought to mention that the tutorials start on Page 5 and work back………….