Spaceships!

1. and completely decimate it’s supplies of boiled sweets, toilet paper and tea bags in a matter of hours.

You are a silly man.

But just to be pedantic, decimate means to kill 1 in 10 and was once a way of punishing rebellious Roman legions. It is a good word with a fine history and I don’t like to see it misused.

Chris Tregenzas last blog post..Slowly Returning To Life

2. Stargazer says:

Nice renders although the first one is a bit too photoshopped for my taste. Hey, perhaps you could create a few spaceships and vehicles for my Ad Astra setting! Interested?

Stargazers last blog post..Stargazer’s Irregulars forums

Quite right too. This kind of thing annoys me as well, so credit to you for spotting my slip up. I stand corrected :D

@Stargazer Yeh. I toned it down too while fiddling but decided I liked the psychedelic version better in the end. I think it grew on me.

Tell me what you need and I’ll see what I can do………

5. Stargazer says:

Hey, that’s great. May I send you a couple of images I used as inspiration for my setting?

Stargazers last blog post..Stargazer’s Irregulars forums

Sure! My mail address is greywulf(at)gmail.com.

Here’s what the render of the Ettin-class fighter looked like before I photoshopped it to hell and back :D

7. Stargazer says:

I’ve sent you an email with two PDFs attached. Have fun!

Stargazers last blog post..Stargazer’s Irregulars forums

8. drow says:

that must be an Ogre Mk I? it’s certainly not a III, IV, Fencer, or V.
    i like the side-slung gatling, particularly.

9. Helmsman says:

I love space ships. The more and more I see of your work, the more I think I want to comission you for a few pieces. How are you at doing moving stuff? Is DAZ capable of that?

Helmsmans last blog post..The Endless Frustrations of Writing a Game

@Helmsman DAZ Studio can indeed create animations – very good ones too. I don’t do many because they’re very time consuming to do. Setting them up isn’t so bad, but rendering even just a 30 second animation ties my little laptop up for ages while it renders 900 frames. Ouch.

If you want any static images creating, mail me your requests and I’ll look them over. Thanks!

11. Helmsman says:

What are your usual going rates?

Helmsmans last blog post..The Endless Frustrations of Writing a Game

1. You tell me what you want
    2. If I can do it, I make it and mail the render to you
    3. If you like it, toss a few dollars (or more, if you can afford it) into my PayPal account – greywulf(at)gmail.com, all donations gratefully accepted, y’all
    4. Profit!

Simple, really! :D

13. Vulcan Stev says:

First, I want to let everyone know that Greywulf does absolutely wonderful commission work. Cheap plug for the next collection available for the Help-a-bear fund.

Second, save those starships. They MIGHT convince me to get a Serenity game going over at the Magical Gnome.

Vulcan Stevs last blog post..I got the Monster Manual 2 and I’m not going away…..

14. These pictures make me want to start a Traveller game.

Alex Schröders last blog post..Music at the Gaming Table