Character du Jour: Roswyn

1. Vulcan Stev says:

Cool, you found Nevets’ girlfriend.

Vulcan Stevs last blog post..Order of the D30: Musical Acts in the Tavern

2. Oddysey says:

Gnomish underground? Man, that’s nine kinds of awesome.

I ran a 3.5 D&D game once where one of the players ran a Gnomish barbarian, on account of the Constitution bonus. Fun character, until he got mysteriously lost in the desert because we couldn’t find his character sheet.

@Oddysey Gnomes are scary. There’s this entire Mafia-like organization that spreads through their culture but no-one talks about. Anyone crosses the Gnomestu, and they disappear. That’s probably what happened to your player’s Gnome barbarian. Them Gnomes don’t like folks deviating from the Gnomic way of life.

At the head of the organization sits the Gnomefather, a powerful, ruthless leader who’ll do anything to keep the family together………

4. Reis O'Brien says:

This has to be one of my favorite pieces of your art!

Reis O’Briens last blog post..Skeleton Warriors! Episodes 1-3

5. shent_lodge says:

Nice render. I am liking gnomes again. I nixed them as PCs from my 3.5 home game, but I allow them now in 4e. I think they got a good overhall.

shent_lodges last blog post..Who is Farmer Jones

6. Oddysey says:

Do all gnomes have blue hair, or is that another sign of Roswyn’s rebellious ways?

@Reis Thanks! She was mucho fun to render too.

@shent_lodge I agree. 3e gnomes did nothing for me (so to speak), but I’m liking the 4e ones more and more.

@Oddysey I reckons gnomes invented the first hair dyes, and change their hair colour regularly. Roswyn marks her rebellion by always keeping hers the shade shade of blue.