If you can't beat them, eat them

My adventurer would beat your adventurer, and take all his treasure. So there.

DAZ Studio, no postwork. Click to enlarge.

DAZ Studio, no postwork. Click to enlarge.

Dragons in armour. Is it cheating? Discuss.

And don’t forget to vote!

1. shent_lodge says:

Armored dragons are more challenging and not cheating. Something you throw at a party who thinks they have seen it all. Nice render BTW.

2. I honestly have never even thought about dragons wearing armor. Thank you, sir, for expanding my imagination.

Samuel Van Der Walls last blog post..How to Prepare For a Gaming Session as a Player

@Samuel They’re recycling the tin cans that their food comes in :D

4. Dead Orcs says:

My old man memory may be faulty, but weren’t there some armored dragons in Dragonlance? Seems like they had a kind of barding or something. Maybe not…

Anyhoo…does the armor enhance an already armored skin, or does the dragon hide a very shameful secret? :-)

Dead Orcss last blog post..Dead Orcs…Assemble!!

@Dead Orcs Yep. Dragonlance has weak-willed Dragons that barely merit the honour of the name. Allowing mere humans to ride on their backs like common horses! The shame! And they wore armour – their one cool redeeming feature.

I guess the armour would stack with their natural armour. I like the potential for Dragons wearing enchanted armour. Picture a huge Blue Dragon wearing a suit of Ghostphase Armour. Wow!

6. Questing GM says:

There’s already armored dragons in the new Draconomicon; Frostforged Wyrm.

Questing GMs last blog post..Word of Wizards – D&D Podcast: Episode 29

@QDM The new Dracomonicon is still on my wishlist. Good to know there’s armoured dragons in there!