SoMuchAlmostDone: I've got so many role-playing articles almost complete……
I’ve got so many role-playing articles almost complete for Save or Die it’s hard to know where to start. I’ve got…. wait…. here’s a list….
- Vehicle Combat and Character Generation for Chariots & Champions. Done, but in dire need of playtesting before I unleash them on the world
- An article about using Wild West tropes in your D&D game covering everything from barfights to tribal lands. It’s 90% complete – I just need to flesh out the sample town of Stormwater.
- Multi-class killer combos. Rogue/Sorcerers rock!
- Bestiary for Chariots & Champions. Six new critters, including the wonderful Vampire Drow
- How to build a better 1st level Character. 40% complete
Oh, and a host of other articles outlined, including one outlining the style differences between D&D and Mutants & Masterminds, how to improve your game by taking stuff out, and much, much more.
Now all I need to do is sit down and finish them, already