2005-10-29 Lifestuff: What we are supposed to be doing today: * going to the Post Office to send one of Croxie's . . .
What we are supposed to be doing today:
- going to the Post Office to send one of Croxie’s lovely drawings to the US
- heading out to my mother dear’s to collect a fruit salad that’s going mouldy in her fridge
- head out someplace (maybe) and take more photos as the light is kinda pretty today
What we are doing instead:
- I’m surfing, trying to ignore the pain in my chest that feels like a couple of housebricks have taken residence under my skin
- Croxie is in bed with an upset stomach
Ah well. Today is hereby cancelled. Hope no one minds, it’s fine by me.