2005-06-25 A Day Where: Today has been a day where I….. * had had to go into work, though didn't want to for reasons too . . .
Today has been a day where I…..
- had had to go into work, though didn’t want to for reasons too (office) political to go into here
- discovered that I’m sat in a car with the only person on the planet who’s never heard of Thunderbirds, Stingray or Captain Scarlet
- enjoyed shopping at Tesco’s. It might have it’s detractors (usually borne from jealousy), but I like Tesco’s. It’s happy shopping for happy people. Norrison’s, now that is a store for the clinically despressed
- really, really miss my beloved camera. I want it repaired and back where it belongs!
- keep reminding myself that I’ve got to take a picture for Odin’s Birthday Party
- really don’t care about the recording industry and how much they’re being crippled by piracy, etc. Over on Retro Gamer you can buy a t-shirt with the 1980s logo saying “Home Taping Is Killing Gaming”. I want one for the deep irony. Gaming is still here, home taping has gone Piracy kills nothing.
Today is a day of ups and downs. Right now, it’s an up.